Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mothers Day Special

Mothers Day is just around the corner! 
I can think of no other gift better than a gift that keeps on giving 
every time she looks at it!


SPECIAL: Now thru Mothers Day
(((this special is for the FIRST 15 people that contact me and say "I LOVE MY MOTHER!)))
1 location
1 wardrobe
1 family/sitting 
1 hour 
$100.00
That's a 50% savings!
(((Hurry before someone beats you to it!)))


As always with me you get ALL photos taken at your session with 15-20 best shots edited all on disc.  


I am not the frills and fads kind of photographer.  I am taking photos to capture the moments that sometimes slip right on by.   I love to capture the special looks people have, the love they all have to give and happiness they have to share. 


I work Tuesdays - Saturdays with a turn around time for your photos of about 5 business days. 


Have a GREAT DAY and I look forward to hearing from you soon!




No comments: